Several tracks are scattered around Samoëns: Fer à Cheval, Samoëns 1600 or Joux Plane. A sledge, a slope, and go to have fun!
To keep the sledge fun, here are some safety rules:
• Wearing a helmet is strongly recommended
• The sled must be adapted to the age of the children (ask advice at your sports shop).
• Test your child’s ability to brake before starting alone on the track.
• The lift must be done exclusively in the area provided for this purpose.
• Always sit sledding (it is dangerous to sit on your stomach)
• Do not use equipment that is not intended for this purpose (trash bag, cardboard, mattress, etc.)
• On arrival, immediately clear the track and leave room for the luggers who follow.
• Do not sit on the protections of the track.